- Not Too Tricky
50 Total TimeTotal Time
Who doesn't love a giant bowl of pasta? Try this Impossible™ Beef Vodka Sauce Pasta recipe to really satisfy that carb overload craving. You'll get a nutrition and protein-packed meal to boot with the addition of Impossible™ Beef or Beef Lite Made From Plants.
Check out the recipe ingredients to build your shopping list!
- 12 Ounce Package Impossible™ Beef or Beef Lite Made From Plants
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14 1/2 Ounces canned crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Vodka or vegetable stock
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 6 large fresh Basil leaves, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 Pound conchiglie pasta, or your pasta shape of choice
Make the Sauce
In a large pot over medium-high heat, add in yellow onion, garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until soft. Deglaze with vodka and cook for 2 minutes. Add in tomato paste and balsamic vinegar and stir until incorporated. Add in crushed tomatoes and cook until the sauce comes to a boil. Add in heavy cream and pecorino cheese and bring back to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the vodka sauce to a blender and blend until smooth. *Omit the red pepper flakes and substitute veggie stock for the vodka for a kid-friendly version!
Cook the Pasta
Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
Cook the Impossible Beef
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and crumble Impossible Beef or Beef Lite into the pan, searing and cooking on all sides until cooked through. Add vodka sauce to the pan, and scrape the bottom of the pan to get all those crispy, flavorful bits incorporated. When vodka sauce begins to bubble, turn to low, add cooked pasta, and stir in basil and oregano.
Serve and Enjoy
Garnish with additional finely chopped basil and grated pecorino cheese. Enjoy!
You may also like
ImpossibleTM Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- Super Easy
ImpossibleTM Penne Arrabiata Recipe
- Not Too Tricky