IMPOSSIBLETM MEATBALLS MADE FROM PLANTS, ITALIAN, 14OZ
Ready for a delicious, time-saving meal solution? Meet Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants, Italian. And what if we told you our Italian meatballs are preferred to the leading Italian-style animal meatballs?¹ Better meatballs no longer come from animals. They're made from plants.
Impossible Meatballs, Italian contain:
12g of protein per 85g serving
25% less sodium, 25% less total fat and 50% less saturated fat than the leading Italian style meatballs²
0mg cholesterol (14g total fat and 3.5g saturated fat per serving)
No animal hormones or antibiotics
¹ In May 2022, a double-blinded test of 152 participants who regularly consume animal pork and/or beef in Chicago, Illinois, found that 81% preferred Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants, Italian style, when compared to the leading retail brand of Italian style meatballs from animals. ² The leading animal Italian style meatballs contain 630mg of sodium, 19g total fat and 7g saturated fat while Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants, Italian contain 460mg of sodium, 14g total fat and 3.5g saturated fat per 85g serving.
Ingredients: Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, 2% Or Less Of: Methylcellulose, Soy Protein Isolate, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Spices, Food Starch Modified, Salt, Dried Garlic, Cultured Dextrose, Dried Onion, Soy Leghemoglobin, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), L-tryptophan
Vitamins and Minerals: Zinc Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12
Meatballs are set in soybean oil
Perishable, keep frozen. Fully cooked, reheat thoroughly.
How to Cook
Impossible Meatballs are made from plants for people who love meatballs. Made with a blend of classic Italian seasonings, our meatballs can be cooked straight from frozen in the oven, skillet or microwave. Use them in all your favorite meatball recipes or enjoy them on their own -- they taste great either way!
What to Cook
Impossible Meatballs are super easy to use in all of your favorite recipes, from spaghetti to meatball subs.
HOW DO WE GET OUR MEATBALLS SO JUICY?
We took the meaty texture and juicy flavor from our award-winning best sellers and combined them to create irresistibly delicious, versatile and gluten-free fully-cooked meatballs. Soy protein delivers essential nutrition. The molecule heme is key to our meatballs’ unmistakable flavor while coconut and sunflower oils give a juicy sizzle. Methylcellulose (a culinary binder commonly found in ice cream, sauces, and jams) and food starch bring everything together.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT.
SAVE THE PLANET.
Eating Impossible Meatballs instead of meatballs from animals vastly reduces your environmental footprint. Check out how every choice adds up below:
*Impossible Foods Life Cycle Assessment of Impossible Burger, Amendment for Impossible Beef and Impossible Meatballs, ISO compliant; WSP, 2022.
GET TO KNOW US
WHAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE MEATBALLS?
Impossible Meatballs are a convenient and delicious way to add protein to any meal: on top of pasta, in a soup, on a sandwich -- they’re even great on their own. We blended our best-selling Impossible™ Beef Made From Plants and Impossible™ Sausage Made From Plants, then added a custom blend of herbs and spices to create the best meatballs on (and for!) the planet.
Impossible Meatballs are fully cooked and ready to go whenever you are -- just heat and eat! Find them in a freezer aisle near you(opens in a new tab).
WHERE CAN I BUY IMPOSSIBLE MEATBALLS?
You can find Impossible Meatballs at grocery stores and select restaurants across the United States.
Check out our store locator(opens in a new tab) to find the store nearest you carrying Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants. Keep in mind that grocery stores are working hard to keep shelves stocked, so availability may vary by location. You can also check your local grocery store's website to see if they sell it online or have it delivered via Instacart(opens in a new tab).
If we’re not in your neighborhood yet, hang tight -- we’re growing fast! Be sure to join our mailing list (it’s the bright blue sign-up bar at the bottom of our homepage(opens in a new tab)) to be the first to know when we announce our next store locations.
WHAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE MEATBALLS MADE OF?
Impossible Meatballs contain ingredients you know and love, like soy protein, sunflower oil and coconut oil as well as vitamins and nutrients. We also add our rockstar ingredient heme(opens in a new tab) for that unmistakably meaty taste.
Are Impossible Meatballs vegan?
Impossible Meatballs are made from plants, without any ingredients from animal sources. Our products are made for vegans, meat eaters and everyone in between!
Are Impossible Meatballs gluten free?
Yes! Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants, Italian, are gluten-free.
Are Impossible Meatballs healthy?
Our mission as a company is to save the planet, and making sure people can get the nourishment and satisfaction they need from plants instead of animals is part of that mission. When it comes to health, we believe it’s best to focus on consuming a healthy and diverse mix of foods that provide the vital nutrients our bodies need.
Impossible Meatballs, Italian are made with plant-based ingredients that provide macro- and micronutrients. They are gluten-free, have 12g of protein per serving, 0mg of cholesterol (14g of total fat and 3.5g saturated fat per serving), and contain no animal hormones or antibiotics. They have 25% less sodium, 25% less total fat and 50% less saturated fat compared to leading Italian-style animal meatballs.* Plus, they're way better for the planet than meatballs made from animals.
They are also a good source of vitamins and nutrients like thiamin, folate, niacin and vitamin B12, and they contain no animal hormones or antibiotics.
Even though our products aren’t made from animal-derived meat, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep eating a diverse diet that is rich in vegetables, fresh fruits, legumes and whole grains! It is important to get the recommended amount of daily vitamins, nutrients and protein your body needs, so make sure to add a variety of these types of foods into your diet (and treat yourself to Impossible Meatballs when you want a quick and delicious meal!).
*The leading animal Italian-style meatballs contain 630mg of sodium, 19g total fat and 7g saturated fat while Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants, Italian contain 460mg of sodium, 14g total fat and 3.5g saturated fat per 85g serving.
How to store Impossible Meatballs:
You can store Impossible Meatballs just like you’d store conventional, animal-based meatballs -- just keep them frozen until it’s time to eat! Our meatballs come in a re-closable pouch, so if you want to save some for lunch (or breakfast) after your dinner, you can re-seal the pouch and toss it back into the freezer.
HOW TO COOK IMPOSSIBLE MEATBALLS:
Take your pick: Impossible Meatballs can be heated in an oven, microwave, air-fryer, or on a stove top. Here are our guidelines for each of those prep methods:
In an oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen meatballs in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 17 minutes or until hot.
In a microwave (1100kW):
1. Place 3 frozen meatballs in a microwave safe dish.
2. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot, adding 1 minute of heat time for every 3 additional meatballs.
In an air fryer:
1. Place up to 14 meatballs on the wire tray.
2. Cook at 400°F for 11 minutes or until hot, gently shaking the tray halfway.
On the stovetop in sauce:
1. Place frozen meatballs in a saucepan and add cover with your favorite sauce.
2. Bring to a simmer on medium-high heat.
3. Cover, lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir occasionally.
For each of these methods, let cool for 2 minutes before serving. (We promise it’s worth the wait!)
Are Impossible Meatballs better for the environment?
Yes! Impossible Meatballs use 88% less land, 87% less water, and 85% less GHG emissions than animal beef-pork meatballs.
If you have other questions, we're here to help. For more info, check out our FAQs(opens in a new tab).
Want more recipe inspiration? Check out our recipes page(opens in a new tab).